Thank you for your interest in participating in CAMP CHRISTMAS
. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to CAMP CHRISTMAS. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of CAMP CHRISTMAS.
- Please note that CAMP CHRISTMAS reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser PineValleyCampChristmas.com. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets.
- The price of one CAMP CHRISTMAS ticket is $15 for adults ($13 in November), $10 for ages 5-15, $0 for children 0-4 years old, and $10 for parking (prices reflect 2021 pricing). This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access PINE VALLEY BIBLE CONFERENCE CENTER on NOVEMBER 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, DECEMBER 2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20, 21, 22, 23 (based on date when ticket is purchased), when CAMP CHRISTMAS is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending CAMP CHRISTMAS. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets, once (s)he receives it. CAMP CHRISTMAS has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that PineValleyCampChristmas.com is the sole authorised source for purchasing CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat selection. We do not offer exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event. Events canceled due to acts of God, natural disasters, venue complication and any form of terrorism are not refundable.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- CAMP CHRISTMAS is a ‘rain or shine’ event.
- CAMP CHRISTMAS has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the CAMP CHRISTMAS ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of CAMP CHRISTMAS will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as CAMP CHRISTMAS starts on the date that ticket purchase was made. No refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – CAMP CHRISTMAS – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If CAMP CHRISTMAS is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, CAMP CHRISTMAS has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If CAMP CHRISTMAS has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
Consent to Collect Information
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. CAMP CHRISTMAS cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Please note that you purchase CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- By purchasing CAMP CHRISTMAS tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to CAMP CHRISTMAS to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
Limitation of Liability
- CAMP CHRISTMAS follows a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage, alcohol usage, or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at CAMP CHRISTMAS and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against us, management, facilities, leagues, artists, other participants, and all of our respective volunteer personnel, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change.
- CAMP CHRISTMAS does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
- Event Providers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with Event Provider rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
You Are Subject to Search
- You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to us and the Event Provider(s) to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, strobe lights, irritants (e.g., artificial noisemakers), bundles and containers.
- To stop receiving our promotional emails follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Your device settings should provide you with instructions on how to turn off push notifications. It may take about ten days to process your request. Don’t worry! Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sure to send you transactional messages. For example, we may still contact you about your orders.
- Tickets purchased are good for the evening they were purchased, from the hours of 5:30pm-9:45pm, regardless of when the ticket holder enters the Camp Christmas gates.
Billing Information Verification
- Tickets are good for the night they are purchased only. IF you do not show up on the evening your ticket has been issued for, you forfeit your participation for that evening and will have to purchase another ticket for a different night.
- Orders are processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing. In these cases, Camp Christmas will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If we are unable to reach you after our initial attempt, we may cancel your order without further notice.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us at:
8668 Pine Creek Road
Pine Valley, CA 91962
We really hope you will have a great time at CAMP CHRISTMAS
. You can get your tickets here https://pinevalleycampchristmas.com/tickets/